Sunday, January 19, 2014

5 things

1. 34 weeks down, 6 to go. (No idea what I thought I was doing with my face in this picture.)
2. I am the world's messiest painter. I have ruined more clothes in the past week...oh my...
All 6 spaces upstairs were primed this weekend, and 2 were actually paint painted on top of that. We are super painters, hear us roar.

3. Upper 50's today. So we spent some time surveying the neighborhood and being porch monkeys.
4. See that little corner there?
That's finish paint. Actual color...ON OUR WALLS. Stop the presses. We might still have completely empty bathrooms but darn it if the guest room and Addy's room didn't get a little prettier today.
Much darker in these photos than in person. Guest color is SW Escape Grey, a magical grey blue color that has tones of green and tan mixed in. Both girls' rooms are SW Netsake, a light neutral that's not tan or gold or beige or yellow but some combo of all of four.
It's such a breeze painting rooms with no trim, and before you install crown moulding. Zero edging required.
 
5. Can't remember what my fifth thing was going to be. Prego brain, mommy brain, remodeling brain. :) Bring on the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment