Monday, January 20, 2014

20 months

This is two weeks too late, but somebunny is inching towards 2 years old and that seems completely insane. 1-7-14 was the 20 month mark. The only photo I snapped on the actual day was this one:
She was exhausted after waking up too early from her nap due to contractor noise. Couch snuggling might have taken place for a while that afternoon, her stuffed sheep most definitely included.

Her words, she has so many I have officially stopped recording them. Maybe upwards of 40-50 if I counted them all up? She loves eating, "helping" me with anything cooking or household-related, taking baths, playing with her play kitchen, and playing "night night" with her stuffed animals. Fav toys at the moment include Mommy's cell phone, Mr Potato Head, her baby doll, this tiny random plush cow she got for Christmas, and Juta's tail (much to J's dismay and my disgust). She says hilarious things like Okay! and YEAH! in response to me saying something that I know she didn't understand. As always, books remain a favorite - pointing out every animal she can find is her favorite part about reading books lately.

Considering the chaotic nature of our house the last two months - her crib in different rooms, in different places, her toys and toothbrush and clothes and diapers in areas far outside her room - she has been amazingly adaptable. I can't wait to give her her room back.

Xoxoxoxo, baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment