Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Crowned

First things first, is it crown moulding or crown molding? Me confused.

Either way, we've got some! Somehubby is cruising at getting all of this trim installed. Baseboards, door frames, door headers, check check and check.
And then today, crown went up.
Ignoring the trim less window, things are looking pretty nice in the nursery. Finish paint, ceiling fan, fresh closets, door trim, and crown. Looking lovelier every day, little room.
Here is the same shot from three weeks ago. My oh my.
Continuing to inch closer.

I have set carpet install day (not yet a defined day, soon though) as my mental If I Make It To That Day I'll Know I've Survived day. To get to carpet, all of the trim has to be finished and putty'd and caulked and painted and the tile has to be in. After carpet we can start moving furniture back in. Even if little things remain like switching out the outlets or touching up the paint, we can start putting the house back together again.

So close I can smell it.

1 comment: