Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pics lately

A few photos from the past week or so...
Sweatshirt weather! Testing out a neighbors awesome swing. We have visited it almost every day now that she has "found" it. She will swing on her own for a minute or so, then wants to sit on my lap. The tree it's attached to is tucked into the yard, but on a corner...it makes the greatest perch to point out the birds and trees and flowers and big trucks and doggies and walkers. Also, everyone smiles at a mom and child on an old fashioned swing on a beautiful evening, so that's fun too. :)
We are nearing the end of for this round of the bouncy chair and swing. Sigh. Somebunny is getting too strong and rollie pollie.
But she's not big enough yet to escape the allure of Naptime On Mama's Shoulder. Score one for mommy.
A's new favorite naughty: food in the water bowl and water in the food bowl. Juta loves it. ;)
Stretching and looking out the window.
Fish face!
The real reason I go to brunch all the time: the girls steal my babies and I get to eat eggs that are actually warm. Shhh don't tell. :)

Great weekend. Uncle Ryan in town, cool weather, last minute babysitter last night and a fun dinner party with friends, walk and park time this afternoon.
As I type this, I asked her to say cheese. I should have clarified that she say cheese AND stop buzzing around so fast. :)
Xoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment