Friday, June 1, 2012

Blog update

Well, it's been a couple weeks and I'm still successfully updating the blog. Yay!

Blogger has an iPhone app, which I have found is the key to sending in updates. I'm rarely sitting down in front of my laptop for extended periods of time these days (for obvious reasons), so the ease of posting via my phone with a quick photo and a sentence or two is ideal.

I suppose I should start sending this out to friends and family now. :)

A couple admin-related items:

- I thought Blogger had a subscribe function of some kind, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. This would have allowed anyone to get an email notification when new posts were available, eliminating the need to keep checking the site. I'll post an update if I can figure it out.

- All of the photos, if you click on them, will open up larger. Convenient for making pics of the punkin more life-sized. :)

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment