Monday, May 12, 2014

Smiling lessons and doctors

I wanted to specifically snap a few pics on the morning of A's birthday, so I cornered her during an early morning sidewalk chalk session last Wednesday.
I've been working hard on the "say cheese!" direction, but the smiling on command thing is still not something she loves to do. I either get this, the closed-eyes smirk:
Or this, the head down pout:
Or this, the "hey look at that leaf/bird/thing over there!":
I finally got this shot, which I guess will have to do for her bday photo:

In other news, on Thursday both girls had their doc appts...2 months for one, 2 years for the other.
Miss EJ is finally on the chart for her weight, and A's noggin is still breaking records for its circumference. 97th+ percentile! Lots 'o brains in there. Somebunny also took her one shot like a champ, barely flinching, not saying a word, and then immediately asking for crackers once the nurse left the room. Tough cookie.
Two healthy ladies! We're so lucky.

Xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment